2013 Science and Technology Scholarship for Undergraduate Students offered by MTN Foundation in Nigeria. Being an ICT company, the thrust of the MTN Foundation education agenda is a fundamental commitment to the effective application of information technology in education. The MTN Foundation is determined to invest in education such that the primary, secondary and tertiary levels of education are positively impacted.. This scholarship is for pursuing undergraduate Level.
The research areas of this scholarship are: The scholarship is provided to learn various Subjects.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
· Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1).
· Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
· Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University.
· Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply.
· The MTN Foundation reserves the right to cancel or suspend a scholarship award if it is discovered that an applicant /awardee provided false information.
Benefits of the scholarship: Not provided
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided
More info about this scholarship